As a regular consumer of many goods and products, you probably need to contact manufacturer and brands every now and then. Finding contact details and helpline numbers at the right time is very important, and for that, one needs to have reliable information sources. Some customers still look for the official website of the concerned brand to find the required hotline details, but that’s a very long-drawn process. The best idea is to look for online directories. Here are seven facts for using online telephone directories.
- Online telephone contact directories work in the same way as printed phonebooks. You can expect to find all sorts of contacts, depending on your needs, right from Natwest customer service number to numbers of product manufacturers. Please note that online phonebooks don’t have personal contacts in general – These just deal with business contacts.
- There are no direct promotions on these sites. These are meant to be informative portals, which are designed to be simple and effective. If you are choosing a site, make sure that it has a simple interface, which allows quick access to sought-after numbers.
- Such portals may offer a call-forwarding service. Basically, you don’t have to note a number every time for making a call. Instead, you can choose to pay a fixed cost per minute and talk from the portal itself. Just make sure that the website’s CPM is not high.
- One of the other things that need attention is the support offered by the online directory. Ideally, such websites should have a helpline number to help customers with their queries and requests as needed.
- Don’t miss on checking the range of numbers provided. Ideally, such sites should include all sorts of business contacts, regardless of the niche, genre or industry. The more options you have, the more frequently you can use the website.
- Some sites do have a mobile app, which can be a useful tool for frequent users. Mobile apps give information on a couple of taps, and you can always get details on the go. However, do make sure that the app doesn’t take too much space on your device.
- Finally, take a look at the overall reputation of the site. Is it popular among regular users? Does it cover a particular region or country? If yes, do they use any filters or are there any exclusions? These are small but important aspects.
Check online now to find a directory for your country!